Who should attend the JEPA Workshop?
- Seekers of God!
What will I learn?
God has a purpose for your life. Whether it be the arts, sciences, humanities or other, your life is hidden/revealed in the Scriptures. We’ll open God’s Word with the goal of revealing His will and your creative purpose. This portion of the workshop is open to everyone.Tips: Sketching, painting, perspective, composition, color theory, etc. Tools: Watercolor kits, Brushes, Pens, etc. Talent: All skill levels are welcome: Novice, doodler, beginner, hobbyist, intermediate to advanced (maximum of 12 artist participants per workshop).All roads in the ministry of JEPA lead to saving souls and helping others. Painting ‘en plein air’ (outdoors) is the primary and proven method we use. Experience the supernatural power of God from the altar of your easel. Maybe God has other plans for your artistic talents to reach the lost and build His Kingdom? We welcome you.
How much will it cost?
- Free (However, a freewill offering will be gratefully received)
How long are the workshops?
- Approximately 2 hours. Longer, more intensive workshops are available for scheduled groups.
When is the next workshop?
- Last Saturday of every month. Other days are available to groups upon request.
- Sign up below for locations and additional info.
Where are the workshops conducted?
- In historic Pasadena, CA.
- Coming soon to every nation.
What media do you use?
- Sketching and/or watercolor is the medium of choice. However, some of my best friends are oil painters, pastelists, etc., so you’re welcome to attend.
What if I don’t have any art supplies?
- *No problem. I can help.
Do you conduct workshops for churches or groups?
- Yes, absolutely!
Who are the instructors?
- We’ll be training other instructors.
Wear a smile
- We videotape our workshops.
*Please bring a sketchbook and watercolor kit. If you do not have paints and materials, I will provide a basic kit for you to use (supplies limited – first come, first supplied). Bring a folding chair, hat and sunglasses. Sun block is also advisable. Wear comfortable clothes.
In the ‘Comments’ box, please tell us a bit about your artistic interests and skills.